Blue Shield of California’s redesigned mobile app now offers expanded features to make it even easier to navigate your Blue Shield health plan.
The latest updates allow registered members to:
• view deductible and copayment amounts
• change their password
• see expanded benefits information
• view Health Equity Account balances (HSA-eligible high deductible health plan PPO members with a Health Equity account)
• available in Spanish
In addition, registered members can still continue to:
• access plan benefits and claims
• view a copy of their member ID card
• find doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers
Don’t have an account? Download the Blue Shield of California mobile app to register. After you register, you can use the same user name and password to access your online account from the mobile app, mobile website, and full site.
This app is intended for use by Blue Shield of California members who are residents of California.
©Blue Shield of California is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association.